11101Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • andycotgreave
    Mar 2, 2010
      > > Anybody with experience with Bobike's Maxi?

      I'm using one - it attaches to the bike frame not the X. This is a good thing, because it doesn't restrict the bags, meaning you can load just as much shopping in there, as well as have the kids!

      I also have a Peapod LT at the back - that DOES affect how much space you have in the bags (but it allows me to carry two kids, an advantage that more than outweighs the problem of less luggage space!)

      Andy
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic