11094Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Which kiddie seats fit over the 8" wide EcoDeck?

  • Jeff Snavely
    Mar 1, 2010
      I seem to recall the Bobike worked, but not exactly like it would on a nomal bike due to the support arm clearance. There's plenty of pictures of them installed on xtracycles.

      I bought one, but we ended up never using it. It's still around if you're considering buying one.

      Jeff

      On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM, speedub_nate <speedub.nate@...> wrote:

      Anybody with experience with Bobike's Maxi? All the pictures I see of it show it hovering over the Xtra's deck, not straddling it. But it appears to have sufficient spread between the foot holders.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "speedub_nate" <speedub.nate@...> wrote:

      > I measured a CoPilot Limo child's seat and found the inside dimension to be around 6-1/4 inches.
      >
      > The EcoDeck is just shy of 8" wide at the front, and tapers down to about 6.25" at the tail (so I suppose if I wanted to fit it facing rearward at the very tail end of the bike, I could give it a go...) ;)
      >
      > Do any seats play well with this 8" width?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic