11070Re: [rootsradicals] Storage solution

    Feb 26, 2010
      On 2010-02-26, at 5:33 PM, ama3655@... wrote:

      > You wouldn't have the stigma attached to riding around town with all those cat litter buckets. The labels stick around forever. I may invest in a can of spray paint someday.

      I think you can get the labels off with acetone, if you don't mind the fumes and slightly weakening the plastic (to the extent that you remove it with the label). As solvents go, acetone is one of the friendlier ones -- worse than water or ethanol, but better than nearly everything else, in terms of how well we cope with it and how often it is found in nature anyway.