1100Re: [rootsradicals] Big Dummy status

  • Devian Gilbert
    Jun 1, 2007
      last i read on the Surly Blog they were saying that it should be avail this fall.
      so im guessing this winter.
      im waiting too.

      peace...d

      On Jun 1, 2007, at 11:35 AM, jeabraham wrote:

      My ride is starting to suck. I realize that most of what sucks is
      frame related -- it doesn't fit quite right, the bottom bracket is too
      old, the headset always comes loose. That and I think I'd like front
      shocks.

      So is the Big Dummy actually available yet? Any idea when it will be?

      Is the geometry confirmed? I'd like to compare it with my other bikes
      to see if it's going to fit.

      --
      John Abraham
      jabraham@ucalgary.ca