1086DC area X'ing (was Re: Down Low Glow)

  • davidmoskovitz
    May 23, 2007
      One more Xtracycler here, in South Silver Spring. Mine is old and
      rusty, but I love her. I SO want to do the party bike thing, but the
      cashflow just won't allow it. Maybe I'll start by making a custom
      snapdeck. How about a DC-big-bike ride? Just a short one, to
      establish the community.

      Oh, and does anyone have a Peapod they don't need anymore?

      --David

      Oh, I almost forgot. And X moved in upstairs from me. I love it when
      a plan comes together.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic