1078Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Down Low Glow

  • J.P. Nelson
    May 21, 2007
      For the aggressive drivers, I would also recommend a
      good loud horn, as well as bell. If the cheery ding a
      bell doesn't harken back to some happy day in
      childhood, use a really loud bell- sound like a car if
      you can. Like faking out a bear... go for the Airzound
      horn. I wuold also really recommend backing the horn
      up with a cheery wave and smile. We will never beat
      them with anger and force, and they obviously have far
      more critical mass than we do. We need to remember
      that bikes are nice, and we should be to, the law
      might be on our side, but physics is on theirs... I
      used to carry a tube of Mentos with me while bike
      communiting in LA. If someone seemed like they were
      out to get me, I'd give 'em a smile and flash......
      the Freshmaker!! If you can get them to smile back,
      you've won, both this time and hopefully more in the
      future.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.