1073Re: [rootsradicals] Down Low Glow

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    May 20, 2007
      Maybe you need DLG, Hokey spokes, the flag that sticks out and the flag
      that sticks up, a velomobile shell, day-glow orange clothing, blinkies
      blinkies blinkies blinkies, and a huge blow-up teletubby riding the
      snap-deck...

      I suppose you saw the photo of the woman who rigged her bike with
      Christmas tree lights? It's on one of those DIY websites.

      Sorry. I know all about car-centered aggressive drivers and there's not
      a whole lot you can do except get a car bigger than their cars. Guess
      that explains all the hummers out there.

      I think too many people are watching all the Dukes-of-Hazard Spin-offs
      and other bang-em-up, crash-em-up, blow-em-up movies. Well, there was
      one time when I found 'True Lies' a real stress reliever.

      CL

      paulamcconnellbks wrote:
      > Folks,
      >
      > I'm about to order my DLG for my newly free-radicalled bike (still in
      > the shop). I can't decide between single or dual tube. I'm on the
      > east coast in a very car-centric city - very aggressive drivers. Any
      > thoughts?
      >
      > Paula
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic