10479Re: Lock

  • coach4many
    Jan 7, 2010
      Miguel,
      where do you live? That you need so much lock?
      I use just a regular cable and padlock. I am lucky though I live in a small town.
      I dislike the krytonite due to the fact that you cannot lock up to anything that is not the right shape and we do not have bars for locking up around here mainly trees and such.
      Beth
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Miguel Barroso" <miguelbarroso@...> wrote:

      > Hi there.
      >
      > I need to buy a lock for my bike.
      >
      > I was planning on buying the Kryptonite Evolution Mini for the frame, with a cable extension for the wheels, but I guess the 4 feet cable from Kryptonite hasn't enough lenght for the Xtracyle, so I need something longer.
      >
      > What do you use with your Xtra? And does anyone has any experience with the Evo Mini? I want something robust, but the New York series from Kryptonite, are way too heavy!
      >
      > cheers,
      > Miguel Barroso
      >
      > www.tambstudio.com
      > +351919202820