10476Re: [rootsradicals] Lock

  • Rick Pickett
    Jan 7, 2010
      I'd suggest getting Pit Locks or Pinhead locking skewers for your wheels. I've got Pinheads on my Big Dummy and it allows me to lock up any part of the bike to the immovable object. I also have the locking headset cap too from them.

      "The city needs a car like a fish needs a bicycle."  – Dean Kamen

      graphic mechanic rick@...
      888.537-1401 x709 | long live long bikes

      On Jan 7, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Miguel Barroso wrote:

      Hi there.

      I need to buy a lock for my bike.

      I was planning on buying the Kryptonite Evolution Mini for the frame, with a cable extension for the wheels, but I guess the 4 feet cable from Kryptonite hasn't enough lenght for the Xtracyle, so I need something longer.

      What do you use with your Xtra? And does anyone has any experience with the Evo Mini? I want something robust, but the New York series from Kryptonite, are way too heavy!

      cheers,
      Miguel Barroso

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic