10462FS: 700C Free Radical, avid cable disc

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Jan 6 3:17 PM
      Howdy folks.

      I need to sell my 700C FR to finance some parts to build up my Big Dummy.  It is in good used condition with some scratches and signs of wear but nothing unattractive and no rust, dents or cracks.  This is just the FR frame, nothing attached to it.  It is boxed up and ready to go, $150 plus actual shipping which should be less than $25 to anyplace in the lower 48 states by USPS Parcel Post (which is probably just as quick as FedEx or UPS ground).

      I also have a complete Avid cable disc setup for it or any other FR, BBDB (just like BB7) caliper, 203mm Roundagon disc and 160mm adapter bracket.  it is all used but good, plenty of brake pad and no wear of consequence on the rotor, $40 plus actual shipping.  Both for $175 plus shipping, should still be $25 or less.

      Thanks, Doug