10279Re: Music on a Bike

  • Matt Livengood
    Dec 4, 2009
      If none of those ideas work for you, go to www.Cyclesound.net. Great stereo that's self-contained within a seatbag. iPod compatible and runs on 8 AA batteries. I get about 6 hours of run-time out of a set. Very good quality sound and plenty of volume (everyone around you can enjoy it too). There's a volume knob on the outside of the bag for quick adjustments (at stoplights, etc) and it has two speakers. They run $150 but are well worth it. I built a homemade stereo with a 600 watt amp and two 6X9's and a bazook tube that ran on a motorcycle battery, and it sounded great with plenty of volume, but weighed 80lbs. Since i purchased the Cyclesound, i haven't used it in over a year. I researched alternatives for over a year and this is by far the best self-contained stereo out there.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic