100Re: [rootsradicals] footsies and more

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Feb 9, 2006
      I'd be thrilled if Xtracycle would produce a handlebar unit for
      footsies standers and deck sitters. Sure, I enjoy when friends hold
      onto me (better than the deck or the seat post), but for smoother
      riding, sometimes I stand up, and I have to be sure not to when a
      rider needs me for his/her own balance. I would certainly be a first
      buyer of such a product!

      - Ben

      On 9 Feb 2006, at 15:21, N A wrote:

      > Phil,
      > Here are a couple of shots to look at. A tandem stoker
      > stem is probably going to be your best bet.
      >
      > http://xtracycle.com/gallery/view_album.php?
      > set_albumName=public&page=5
      >
      > Drew
      > San Diego