2nd try - Community Gardening talk at USDA People's Garden Fri 9/4 12:30 - open & free to all

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      We were rained out last week - so have re-scheduled for tomorrow:

      Community Gardening trends talk & Maximizing Your Harvest
      at USDA People's Garden on the Mall
      corner of 12th & Jefferson across from Smithsonian metro exit

      Friday 9/4 12:30-1:00pm - this is open & free to all
      Plus the famous USDA farmer's mkt is right there from 10a-2p so you can grab a yummy lunch and eat while we chat
      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *