The Secret To Big Supermarket Savings

  • debbiespearsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      I literally fell across this one. Ironically, I work in a supermarket. Two weeks ago I was on my break in the employee lounge and I was so bored I picked up a copy of the journal The American Grocer. I was flipping the pages and came across an article entitled: The Last Great Savings Plan for Groceries. It was talking about this program that has been around since the late 1970's. The program located at http://expenseloophole.com according to this magazine has won over two dozen awards for developing effective savings systems. That night I signed up for a couple of their programs. I must say the savings were and are amazing. I can see how this thing has won many awards. Take a minute to see the details on their website, it is an amazing program indeed.

      Debbie