Scheduling the next planning meeting: pls reply asap!

  • Bea
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      Hi Folks,
      thanks for signing up to the yahoo group! I think most people we've
      been talking to about working on this are on here now-- we're going to
      take a hiatus for the holidays & then get back together with an
      in-person meeting on either January 7 (Wednesday) or January 8 (Thursday)

      Please reply today or tomorrow if possible with your preference for
      date and time, and we'll figure out what works the best for most
      people. ABF's office is downtown kitty-corner the White House but if
      more attendees are coming from elsewhere the meeting location is
      flexible. I think most people so far had expressed an interest in a
      day-time meeting, but if evening is best i'm sure that can be arranged.

      Stay tuned for Katie's to-do list, she'll be sending out soon & think
      about what you'd like to work on!

      thanks again for committing to work on planning this important forum!
      -Bea
    • Melsted, Kelly (DPR)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
        Re: [rootingdc] Scheduling the next planning meeting: pls reply asap!

        Bea,
        Either day in the afternoon will work for me
        Thanks
        Kelly Anne Melsted

[...]

      • Kathy Jentz, Washington Gardener Magazine
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
          Bea -

          I can only do Thurs 1/8  -- as MANTS* in Baltimore has a press preview event on Wed 1/7 and I'll be there all day running myself ragged to see all the cool exhibits ;-).

          Downtown at ABF works for me for location and during the workday 10am-6pm is best.

          * Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show, Inc. - http://www.mants.com/

          Sincerely,
          Kathy Jentz
          Editor/Publisher
          Washington Gardener Magazine
          826 Philadelphia Ave.
          Silver Spring MD 20910
          301-588-6894
          WGardenermag@...
          www.WashingtonGardener.com

          Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
          Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
          The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!
        • Larry Chang
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
            Bea,

            Either date any time is good for me except Thursday evening.

            Larry