Preliminary Planning Meeting tomorrow!

  • Sarah Bernardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I apologize for the short notice, but we are planning to meet tomorrow at 6pm at Meridian Pint for a preliminary planning/brainstorming meeting. We'd like to check-in before things get crazy with the start of school, Growing Healthy Schools Week, etc.

      If you are unable to attend we will send out notes after the meeting and hold another, more focused one, in September.

      Thanks!

      --
      Sarah Bernardi
      Director of Programs

      As of July 1, DC Greens is the new nonprofit home of the D.C. Farm to School Network!