PR/publicity/Web/Facebook/Twitter volunteers for RootingDC 2012

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi all!

      Happy New Year!

      I'd like to gather all the PR/publicity/Web/Facebook/Twitter volunteers for a short conference call. Maybe this Friday afternoon or next Monday. I'd like to get our ducks-in-a-row, make a schedule, divide up tasks, etc.

      Can you all contact me off-list by 12noon this Thursday at Laserblast@... with your contact information, if you'd like to be involved in that call and the publicity campaign?

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *