Re: [rootingdcplanning] TONIGHT! Rooting DC Planning Meeting [2 Attachments]

  • Becca Gmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
      The above ground parking lot behind the building is free in the evenings - ignore the $8 sign. Feel free to call me if you have any problems finding the building. 703-328-2993.

      See you tonight - Becca

      On Dec 6, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Katie Rehwaldt <katie@...> wrote:

      Hi Folks,

      We hope you will be able to join us this evening for the 3rd installment of Planning Rooting DC! There is MUCH work to be done-this is the exciting part where it all starts to come together! Attached, please find the minutes from the last meeting (well worth reading over, good discussion in there that we dont want to spend time on again this evening) and the agend for tonight. 6-8pm ,same location (thanks Becca!) details in Beas email below.

      Thanks, see you tonight!

      Katie

      Bea Trickett <beatrickett@...> wrote:

      Becca was able to reserve the conference room for next week's meeting, same as before.  Since we'll be starting an hour earlier, the building won't be locked so you can just come upstairs.

      We will be meeting at Becca's office - 1200 1st St. NE, 9th Floor.  We are on the corner of 1st and M St. NE across from the Harris Teeter.  The closest metro is New York Ave/Gallaudet (1 block away) and free parking is available in the lot in the back of the building (access to the lot is on Patterson St. NE, parallel to M).

      If you have any problems, give Becca a call 703-328-2993.

      see you all then,
      Bea

      --
      ==
      Bea Trickett

      Katie Rehwaldt, Program Director Operation Green Plant "Seeds that Grow Hope"America the Beautiful Fund, 725 15th St., NW, Suite 605 Washington, DC 20005 202-638-1649 202-638-2175 fax www.freeseeds.usFIND US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/seedsthatgrowhope