Re: [rootingdcplanning] Next meeting set: Tuesday Nov 8, 7-9pm

  • Bea Trickett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      hi all,
      Just a reminder about tomorrow evening's meeting.  Bring your ideas for possible presenters at Rooting DC 2012!
      See below for Becca's directions & be sure to make note of her phone number if you'll be running late
      Hope to see many of you tomorrow,
      Bea

      On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Rebecca Newman <becca.newman@...> wrote:
      All,

      We will be meeting at my office - 1200 1st St. NE, 9th Floor.  We are on the corner of 1st and M St. NE across from the Harris Teeter.  The closest metro is New York Ave/Gallaudet (1 block away) and free parking is available in the lot in the back of the building (access to the lot is on Patterson St. NE, parallel to M).

      The building is locked but we will have someone downstairs at 7 to let you in so please arrive on time. If you have any problems, give me a call 703-328-2993.

      Best,
      Becca

      On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Bea Trickett <beatrickett@...> wrote:

      hi everyone,
      it's fantastic that just about everyone can make it at this time!  more location details coming soon, but please mark your calendars.
      see you all then,
      Bea

      --
      ==