1st planning meeting for Rooting DC 2012!

  • Bea Trickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      Hi everyone,
      It's hard to believe that another growing season has gone by & it's already time to start planning for Rooting DC 2012.  Katie & I are excited to announce that for Rooting DC 2012, America the Beautiful Fund & Neighborhood Farm Initiative are going to be partnering with DC Greens as Rooting DC's sponsoring organizations, and we'll be working to shift future Rooting DC sponsorship/responsibilities fully to DC Greens by 2013.  We can chat more about what this means at the first meeting!

      We've set the date for Tuesday October 18th, 5-7pm at DC Greens' office in Walker Jones School - 1125 New Jersey Ave NWThere will be plenty more meetings so don't worry if you can't make the first one!

      I removed everyone from this Yahoo group who I know moved out of the area, and added a few additional people who I thought would be interested in getting involved this year.  Please let me know if you want to be removed or if you know of more people who would want to be included in helping to plan this year's forum.

      Take care, and hope to see many of you on the 18th!
      -Bea

      --
      ==
      Bea Trickett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
        Hi there,
        Just a reminder about tonight's meeting.  We'll send out minutes afterwards & a doodle for the next meeting for those of you who replied you can't make it but want to be involved this year.
        Thanks & hope to see many of you later today!
        Bea