FIRST ROOTING DC 2011 MEETING!!

  • katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi All,

      Please join us Wednesday Oct 27th at 5:30 for the Rooting DC 2011 Kick Off planing meeting!! It will be held in the 10th floor conference room in ABF's building, 725 15th St. NW, WDC 20005.

      We will have snacks, tea and water and promise to wrap it up by 7:30. There is much to discuss and we will be sending an agenda shortly.

      Thanks as always for your time and commitment! We couldn't pull it off with out you!!

      Bea & Katie