[rootingdcplanning] Field to Fork newsletter

  • Liz Whitehurst
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      We're putting together the very first Field to Fork newsletter, which we'll send to all Rooting DC attendees, in hopes of getting and keeping them involved in urban agriculture and food security in DC.

      Please send information about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities to DCFieldtoFork@.... No need to write something new - just a quick blurb from your own newsletter or a couple of sentences plus a link your website would be fine. We're thinking 150-200 words at the absolute max.

      We're trying to get it out by this Monday 4/5, so respond by Sunday 4/4 to be sure your info is included!

      Happy Spring!

      Thanks,
      Liz