188PG Chicken group contact?

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Aug 22, 2012
      HI all -

      Behnke Nurseroes is having a garden social night in Sept and are looking for various information tablers.
      One need in particular was for someone who could give info on chicken keeping issues in PG county.
      I recall someone that fit that description at RootingDC -- does anyone have their contact information?

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *