187Re: [rootingdcplanning] Meeting notes [1 Attachment]

  • Kate Lee
    Aug 13, 2012
      Yes, keep me on new mailing list.

      On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Sarah Bernardi <sarah@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Sarah Bernardi included below]

      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for coming on such short notice last night! It was good to touch base early and talk through some ideas. Attached are the notes for those of you who missed it.

      Katie R. - you were sorely missed but we know you are enjoying a much needed vacation. We did our best without you but look forward to seeing you at the Sept. meeting!

      I will be starting a new google group for us, so please respond to this email by next Monday August 20th confirming that you still want to be part of the planning so I can put together an updated group. If you have someone in mind that would like to involved please pass this along to them.

      We set the next meeting for September 12th at 6pm, location TBD. I'll send a location and agenda as it gets closer.

      Sarah Bernardi
      Director of Programs
      DC Greens

      As of July 1, DC Greens is the new nonprofit home of the D.C. Farm to School Network!

      --
      Kate Lee
      Plantswoman/Owner

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic