181Friday setup at Coolidge

  • Bea Trickett
    Feb 13, 2012
      Just sending out a shout that Katie & I are planning to spend 4-7pm at Coolidge on Friday night getting as much of the setup out of the way as possible.  PLEASE come lend a hand moving tables/chairs, alphabetizing nametags, making & hanging posterboard signs around the building, whatever other random tasks we come up with that will help save our time on Saturday morning!
      Please let us know if you can come so we know how many volunteers to try to round up.  About 10-12 people would be ideal.
      Thanks!
      Bea

      --
      ==