177Spanish Version of the Rooting DC Flyer

  • Abbie Steiner
    Feb 2, 2012

    Attached you will find a copy of a Spanish version of the Rooting DC Flyer. Please look it over and let me know if you think I need to make any more changes.

    Abbie Steiner
    Harvest for Health Program Educator
    Capital Area Food Bank
    645 Taylor Street, NE
    Washington, DC  20017
    Ph:  202.526.5344 ext. 298
    Fx:  202.526.1253

    The information contained in this email may be confidential, and has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.