169PDF of Rooting DC 2012 Flyer

  • Abbie Steiner
    Jan 24, 2012

    Friends,

    Attached is a PDF of the Rooting DC flyer for 2012! Thank you again, Rebecca, for creating such a beautiful design. It is a little fuzzy, but when printed it looks good, is totally readable and the beet looks AWESOME!

    I hope to get a Spanish version done ASAP and I will send that one around as well.

    Abbie Steiner
    Harvest for Health Program Educator
    Capital Area Food Bank
    645 Taylor Street, NE
    Washington, DC  20017
    Ph:  202.526.5344 ext. 298
    Fx:  202.526.1253

    CapitalAreaFoodBank.org

    DISCLAIMER
    The information contained in this email may be confidential, and has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.