167NEXT MEETING--Jan 23rd

  • Katie Rehwaldt
    Jan 18, 2012
      Hi All,

      Our next Rooting DC planning meeting will be held at 6pm on Monday January 23. We will meet in the basement of 2548 University Place NW (my Co-Op community room-the door is around back). University Place is a little 2 block long street between 14th & 15th and Clifton & Euclid. Its 7 blocks away from both the Columbia Heights and U Street Metros (smack in the middle of them) and 2 blocks from the S buses on 16th St and 50 buses on 14th St. Please note that parking is a a crap shoot after 5pm.

      LOTS of updates on programing and fundraising, so please try to make it! Rooting DC is EXACTLY 1 month away! I will provide some grub and beverages and if you are so inclined you are welcome to bring something as well.

      Thanks friends, if you have any trouble finding us please call my cell, 202-251-7372.

      Katie

      Katie Rehwaldt, Program Director Operation Green Plant "Seeds that Grow Hope"America the Beautiful Fund, 725 15th St., NW, Suite 605 Washington, DC 20005 202-638-1649 202-638-2175 fax www.freeseeds.usFIND US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/seedsthatgrowhope