      Like it and send it off to friends!

      Thanks,

      Kristin

      On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM, <LaserBlast@...> wrote:
      Yay - thanks!

      When you have the page address (ex. Facebook.com/RootingDC), please post to the planning list so we can all "like" it

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      WGardenermag@...
      www.WashingtonGardener.com

      Follow us on:
      http://twitter.com/WDCGardener
      facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine
      washingtongardener.blogspot.com

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *

      In a message dated 1/11/2012 10:25:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, kristingeorger@... writes:
      I think that sounds great. I'll make the facebook page today.

      On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM, <LaserBlast@...> wrote:
      Hi Kristin and Sarah -

      Kristin, thanks for volunteering!

      Sarah had volunteered yesterday off-list and we discussed her starting @RootingDC on Twitter then having any posts auto-flow over to a RootingDC Facebook page. The Facebook page can have multiple moderators.

      What do you all think?