162REMINDER: PR Conference Call Mon 1/9 at 2:00pm

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Jan 9, 2012
      Join in, if you can, works like any other phone call really, so your boss should not notice ;-)
      Hi all!
      To those interested in volunteering for RootingDC publicity (including Tweeting, Facebook, web, press relations, etc.)
      We will be "meeting" on Mon 1/9 at 2:00pm for about 15-20 minutes on a conference call to set our schedule, divide up duties, and get this ball rolling :-)
      Here are the Conference Call details:

       Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 562-3000
      Access Code: 254315#
      Participant Feature Keys
       Exit - exit the call
       Instructions - conference instructions
       Mute/Unmute - caller controlled muting
      Looking forward to chatting with you all!
      Kathy Jentz
      Washington Gardener Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910

      Follow us on:

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!

      * Help save paper - do you need to print this email? *