      From: Norma Sari-Wardana <mbak_norma@...>
      Sender: room99@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:39:48 -0800 (PST)
      To: <Invalid address>
      ReplyTo: room99@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [room99] Help....Norma Sari

      Salam,
      I really hope you get this fast, few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to Kiev,Ukraine everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel,all cash, credit cards and our mobile phones were stolen at gun point. It was such a horrible experience for us,luckily we had left our passports in the safe at the hotel.

      I have been to the Police and they directed me to the embassy but they're not helping issues at all and i have canceled all our cards, it appeared I acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in clearing out my bank account, we need some money so we can pay for our hotel bills and then fly home, wondering if you can loan me €2,250 Euro? i will make the refund as soon as i get home.Send me an email back, we have internet access from the lobby in the hotel. I'm sorry to bother you, I just didn't know how else to contact everyone quickly.

      Please let me know if you can help me out?

      Kind Regards
      Norma Sari
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic