Reagan's Condition

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hollywood sources tell LA Weekly columnist Nikki Finke that former President Ronald Reagan's medical condition has suddenly worsened. "He really took a downslide today," the insider told Finke Friday evening. "Doctors are at the house. Things aren't good." At the start of the day, several news organizations chased down a rumor that the ex-president had died, but it wasn't true... Family members gathered at the Reagan's Bel Air home late Friday... Developing...

      source: drudgereport.com

      Sunny

      The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world, it is God's gift to humanity. - George W. Bush

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Wyatt Earp

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004

          I’m praying for him and his family.