Re: [Ronald W Reagan Fan Club] Fwd: The Deck of Reagan -- the newest cards!

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      I got a catalog from the Reagan library the other day in the mail *I wonder how they got my address hmmmmm* I want to buy a shirt that says Peace through Strength. :)

      Sunny

      The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world, it is God's gift to humanity. - George W. Bush

      This is about more than seeing the glass half-full. It's about not even acknowledging it's part empty at all. - Neil Cavuto

      Do you Yahoo!?