Re: Ronnie Beanie Baby

  • major_chip
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 7:48 AM
      Well, aren't you going to tell us how we can get one?
      (Please)

      --- In ronaldwreaganfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Sunny <ethicalgop@y...>
      wrote:
      > I got my Ronnie Beanie Baby today :-D
      >

      > Sunny
      >
      > "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men
      to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

      > http://www.geocities.com/ethicalgop/
      > http://www.conservababes.com/forums

    • Sunny
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 7:52 AM
        Oh, I got mine at a local stuffed animal store. Although I have heard some people have found them at hallmark stores, although i didn't see any at mine.

        wrote:
        > I got my Ronnie Beanie Baby today :-D
        >

        > Sunny
        >
        > "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men
        to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

        > http://www.geocities.com/ethicalgop/
        > http://www.conservababes.com/forums

        Sunny

        "Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you" - Pericles

        "But it�s better to say we're the driver than refuse we were ever steering in the first place." - Neil Cavuto

        http://www.geocities.com/ethicalgop/
        http://www.conservababes.com/forums

        Do you Yahoo!?