Congratulation on the Commissioning of the USS Ronald Reagan!

  • jefftibb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2003
      Sure was nice to see the latest and greatest Air Craft Carrier in the
      greatest navy on Earth get its commissioning today!

      http://www.reagan.navy.mil/

      It was great to hear Nancy Reagan give the order "Bring This Ship To
      Life!" too...

      http://www.military.cz/usa/navy/uss/carriers/reagan/reagan_en.htm

      God Bless Ron and Nancy Reagan

      God Bless the US Navy
      and

      May God Bless the United States of America!
    • caycekid2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2003
        --- In ronaldwreaganfanclub@yahoogroups.com, jefftibb <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Sure was nice to see the latest and greatest Air Craft Carrier in
        the
        > greatest navy on Earth get its commissioning today!
        >
        > http://www.reagan.navy.mil/
        >
        > It was great to hear Nancy Reagan give the order "Bring This Ship
        > Life!" too...
        >
        > http://www.military.cz/usa/navy/uss/carriers/reagan/reagan_en.htm
        >
        > God Bless Ron and Nancy Reagan
        >
        > God Bless the US Navy
        > and
        >
        > May God Bless the United States of America!
        SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

        Amen Jeff,

        When I was in the Navy I would sometimes help tie up some of the
        carriers when they would come in. I would usually tour the ship once
        she was at berth. The Kennedy still stands out in my mind as an im-
        pressive ship.

        I would love to go on the shake-down with the boys on the Reagan.

        II Tim 2:4
      • major_chip
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2003
          Despite my being an Army Guy,
          I am so extremely proud of the USS Ronald Reagan!
          I watched the commissioning and it made me glad to be an American.
          I am so proud that the most powerful aircraft carrier in the world
          is named after a great president like Ronald W. Reagan.

          Vigilance!
          Major Chip

          --- In ronaldwreaganfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "caycekid2000"
          <caycekid2000@y...> wrote:
          > --- In ronaldwreaganfanclub@yahoogroups.com, jefftibb
          <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Sure was nice to see the latest and greatest Air Craft Carrier
          in
          > the
          > > greatest navy on Earth get its commissioning today!
          > >
          > > http://www.reagan.navy.mil/
          > >
          > > It was great to hear Nancy Reagan give the order "Bring This
          Ship
          > > Life!" too...
          > >
          > > http://www.military.cz/usa/navy/uss/carriers/reagan/reagan_en.htm
          > >
          > > God Bless Ron and Nancy Reagan
          > >
          > > God Bless the US Navy
          > > and
          > >
          > > May God Bless the United States of America!
          > SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
          >
          > Amen Jeff,
          >
          > When I was in the Navy I would sometimes help tie up some of the
          > carriers when they would come in. I would usually tour the ship
          once
          > she was at berth. The Kennedy still stands out in my mind as an im-
          > pressive ship.
          >
          > I would love to go on the shake-down with the boys on the Reagan.
          >
          > II Tim 2:4
        • hjr_phoenix
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2003
            wrote:
            > Sure was nice to see the latest and greatest Air Craft Carrier in
            the
            > greatest navy on Earth get its commissioning today!
            >
            > http://www.reagan.navy.mil/
            >
            > It was great to hear Nancy Reagan give the order "Bring This Ship
            > Life!" too...
            >
            > http://www.military.cz/usa/navy/uss/carriers/reagan/reagan_en.htm
            >
            > God Bless Ron and Nancy Reagan
            >
            > God Bless the US Navy
            > and
            >
            > May God Bless the United States of America!

            Ditto all of that!!!

            -HJR