Re: Hey grandpabri

  • titanscott
    Message 1 of 283 , Apr 3, 2000
      "We ,as a nation, need to realize that there are
      certain people that will never make it in this economy.
      You and I will. But there are several<br> million
      that won't. Do we let them starve or help them
      out?"<br><br>Wow, that's a depressing and sad outlook of our
      nation's citizens. I can't agree with you. If someone
      "won't" make it in our economy, its not the government's
      responsibility to help them out.
    • Mary Usner
      Message 283 of 283 , Jan 12, 2004
        "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the law. We might start with the Ten Commandments. If we lived by the Golden Rule, there would be no need for other laws." --Ronald Reagan