Our prayers go out for the family.

  • Art13_1999
    Message 1 of 283 , Aug 8, 2001
      GRANITE BAY, Calif. (Reuters) - Maureen Reagan,
      the eldest daughter of former U.S. President Ronald
      Reagan and actress Jane Wyman, died of cancer on
      Wednesday in her northern California home, her family said
      in a statement. She was 60.<br><br>Our hearts are
      saddened and our prayers go out for the family.
    • Mary Usner
      Message 283 of 283 , Jan 12, 2004
        "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the law. We might start with the Ten Commandments. If we lived by the Golden Rule, there would be no need for other laws." --Ronald Reagan