Whit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan

  • Art13_1999
    Message 1 of 283 , Jun 6, 2001
      On October 28, 1980, at the Cleveland Conference
      Center following the completion of the 1st face to face
      presidential debate between President<br>Jimmy Carter and
      Republican candidate Ronald Reagan. A reporter asked Reagan
      if he felt intimidated being on stage with the
      President of<br>the United States? Reagan smiled and
      answered, "That wasn't intimidating I have been on stage
      with John Wayne!" <br><br>From the Whit and Wisdom of
      Ronald Reagan.
    • Mary Usner
      Message 283 of 283 , Jan 12, 2004
        "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the law. We might start with the Ten Commandments. If we lived by the Golden Rule, there would be no need for other laws." --Ronald Reagan