Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. President!

  • r_tison
    Message 1 of 283 , Mar 7, 2001
      Yes, thanks to the Great Ronald Reagan and his
      loyal First Lady for their service to our nation. How
      is it possible that a nation which elected Ronnie
      could wind up with Bill Clinton in the White House?
    • Mary Usner
      Message 283 of 283 , Jan 12, 2004
        "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the law. We might start with the Ten Commandments. If we lived by the Golden Rule, there would be no need for other laws." --Ronald Reagan