IF MCCAIN WINS THE NOMINATION...

  • ~mary~
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008

      via THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS by Reliapundit on 2/3/08

      ... THEN WE GO FROM A "COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATIVE" - (WHICH IS MERELY CODE FOR A GOP LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS SHAMNESTY AND WILDLY INCREASING DOMESTIC SPENDING)...

      TO AN OUT-AND-OUT LYING LIBERAL.

      MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT: MCCAIN IS TO THE LEFT OF BUSH.

      AND I THINK WE NEED TO GO TO THE RIGHT OF BUSH - NOT LEFT.

      IT'S SIMPLE, REALLY:

      I WANT A REAGAN REPUBLICAN.

      AND THAT MEANS CONSERVATIVE - PERIOD.

      WITHOUT ANY HYPHENS.

      I THINK MITT'S THE CLOSEST TO THAT IDEAL.

    • gopjohn@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        You have hit the nail on the head and this is truly 'A TIME FOR CHOOSING' - May we choose wisely.  I hope that Fred Thompson will endorse Mitt before Tuesday.  It would really help in Tennessee and everywhere else.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          Yes, just now i read that polls in Georgia and California have Mitt ahead of Mcpain...   Good!  mary

          gopjohn@... wrote:
          You have hit the nail on the head and this is truly 'A TIME FOR CHOOSING' - May we choose wisely.  I hope that Fred Thompson will endorse Mitt before Tuesday.  It would really help in Tennessee and everywhere else.

          > via THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS by Reliapundit on 2/3/08
          >

          > ... THEN WE GO FROM A "COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATIVE" - (WHICH IS
          > MERELY CODE FOR A GOP LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS SHAMNESTY AND WILDLY
          > INCREASING DOMESTIC SPENDING)...
          >

          > TO AN OUT-AND-OUT LYING LIBERAL.
          >
          > MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT: MCCAIN IS TO THE LEFT OF BUSH.
          >

          > AND I THINK WE NEED TO GO TO THE RIGHT OF BUSH - NOT LEFT.
          >

          > IT'S SIMPLE, REALLY:
          >
          > I WANT A REAGAN REPUBLICAN.
          >
          > AND THAT MEANS CONSERVATIVE - PERIOD.
          >
          > WITHOUT ANY HYPHENS.
          >

          > I THINK MITT'S THE CLOSEST TO THAT IDEAL.

          begin:vcard
          n:YUNGERT;JOHN
          fn:JOHN YUNGERT
          version:2.1
          email;internet:gopjohn@...
          end:vcard

          "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are:
          "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
          Ronald Reagan.

          Stop Global WHINING--Vote Republican!          ~mary~