Re: Joke from Reagan

  • fancy_red1
    Message 1 of 283 , Aug 3 5:39 AM
      Hey, I like McCain, it is a shame he didn't say
      that in his speech last night!<br><br>Mr. Potemra can
      be reached at mikepotemra@...
      University, chanting, "Give us a living wage!" McCain
      responded: "I�d be glad to � go to work." <br><br>But the
      ones that need a living wage are the ones already
      working.
    • Mary Usner
      Message 283 of 283 , Jan 12, 2004
        "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the law. We might start with the Ten Commandments. If we lived by the Golden Rule, there would be no need for other laws." --Ronald Reagan