Interview With a Blogger - Texas Fred

  • Jeffery Blanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006
      First of all, thank you for all the comments, it meant
      a lot to me. It makes a tremendous difference for me.

      This week I did an interview with Texas Fred and I
      also have completed an interview with Wild Bill. If
      you remember, Wild Bill recently made National News
      for breaking some stories in the Mark Foley case and
      Texas Fred was up for best new site of the year.

      I will also be interviewing Fausta sometime this week
      and Jack Ott shortly after that.

      You can read Texas Fred's interview at
      http://jeffblanco.blogdrive.com/archive/461.html

      and also it's up at Real Clear Politics, if you like
      the article, please vote for it. Thanks again.

      Jeffery S. Blanco

      http://mail.yahoo.com