Ronald Reagan Stamps!

  • ~mary~
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9 3:28 PM
      I had to go to the Post Office as one of my post-Katrina outings and needed stamps.  I asked specifically for the Gipper stamps and the lady smiled and said not many asked but she had them.  I will use these till I can pay bills online again.  They really are nice; I don't want to use them.     mary
    • Sunny
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10 5:20 PM
        Neat

        I've got my Reagan calendar in my room, I'm just glad August is over because I was getting tired of seeing Kissinger every day. LOL.

        ~mary~ <basebfamily@...> wrote:
        I had to go to the Post Office as one of my post-Katrina outings and needed stamps.  I asked specifically for the Gipper stamps and the lady smiled and said not many asked but she had them.  I will use these till I can pay bills online again.  They really are nice; I don't want to use them.     mary

        Sunny

        Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by the accidents of time, or place, or circumstances, are brought into closer connection with you.

        - Augustine of Hippo
      • ~mary~
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10 5:26 PM
          ROFL!!

          ~mary~ <basebfamily@...> wrote:
          I had to go to the Post Office as one of my post-Katrina outings and needed stamps.  I asked specifically for the Gipper stamps and the lady smiled and said not many asked but she had them.  I will use these till I can pay bills online again.  They really are nice; I don't want to use them.     mary

          Sunny

          Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by the accidents of time, or place, or circumstances, are brought into closer connection with you.

          - Augustine of Hippo

          "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are:
          "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
          Ronald Reagan.

          RESPECT LIFE:  From Womb to Tomb!    ~mary~