Re: [Ronald W Reagan Fan Club] Ronald Reagan is the "GREATEST AMERICAN"

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Yeah, it seems silly to nominate someone like Oprah for greatest American. :-\

      ~mary~ <basebfamily@...> wrote:
      VERY Happy about this!  I tried to vote 3x a week like they said!!!  The others I voted for were Dubya and I'd flip-flop and do Ben Franklin one week and Washington the next!!  No WAY would I vote for a CELEB!!! ewwwww!!!    mary

      Sunny

      Where man is no longer seen as one who is under the particular protection of God, there begins the barbarism which tramples on humanity. Where the sense of the singular dignity of each person, in the light of God's design, is lost, there the project of mankind is horribly deformed, and his freedom, devoid of rule, becomes monstrous. - Pope Benedict XVI