Quote!

  • ~mary~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
       "To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God from more and more of our institutions everyday, I say: The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny."

      ---President Ronald Reagan

      "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are:
      "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
      Ronald Reagan.

      Hey Libs!  "Delta is Ready When You Are!  ~mary~