*Quote*

  • ~mary~
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      "[T]here is no cause more important for preserving...freedom than affirming the transcendent right to life of all human beings, the right without which no other rights have any meaning." --Ronald Reagan

      Stop Global WHINING--Vote Republican!

      "None of us will ever forget this day,
      yet we go forward to defend freedom and
      all that is good and just in our world."
      --President George W Bush, 9/11/01
    • ~mary~
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2004

        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

        -Ronald Reagan

        "The most terrifying words in the English language are:
        I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
          "Families must continue to be the foundation of our nation. Families -- not government programs -- are the best way to make sure our children are properly nurtured, our elderly are cared for, our cultural and spiritual heritages are perpetuated, our laws are observed and our values are preserved. Thus it is imperative that our government's programs, actions, officials and social welfare institutions never be allowed to jeopardize the family. We fear the government may be powerful enough to destroy our families; we know that it is not powerful enough to replace them. The New Republican Party must be committed to working always in the interest of the American family." --Ronald Reagan

          "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are:
          "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
          Ronald Reagan.

          Hey Libs!  "Delta is Ready When You Are!  ~mary~