1615A New Anti-RINO Site

  • robertwersheir
    Sep 11, 2009
      Hello, folks! Just wanted to let you know I've posted a link-- removerinos.com . It's one of the best site I've found for conservatives who are frustrated with RINOs. Each RINO's political career is laid out so cleanly and concisely that after only a glance, you know there's nothing...NOTHING...in their intellectual or ethical cores. But it also serves as a primer to conservative issues and principles. And it provides donor information that can help conservatives coordinate their efforts to actually get rid of these guys. Just wanted to share this with you.

      Thanks!
      Bob