1605Fw: Reagan On Mount Rushmore

  • ~mary~
    May 15, 2009

      --- On Fri, 5/15/09, Human Events <HumanEvents@...> wrote:

      Human Events logo
      Reagan on RushmoreWhen Pope John Paul II visited Fiji, one of the gifts Fiji's Prime Minister presented the Pontiff in honor of the historic occasion was a collection of images of Fiji by Ambassador Fred J. Eckert.
      US Ambassador to the United Nations, Ambassador to Fiji, Congressman from the state of New York, renowned photographer and good friend to us here at Human Events, Fred Eckert has created an image we just had to offer to our readers: Reagan On Rushmore.
      Image size: 15”w x 11”h
      Total size: 20”w x 16”h
      This is an opportunity to acquire a gallery quality original photograph at a remarkably affordable price. Each image is custom printed using an innovative new format: a virtual double matt mounted on strong extruded plastic. No need for expensive framing because Reagan On Rushmore fits in standard sized frames. This is much more than a paper print -- the image quality and mounting are exceptional. Warning -- this image may confuse and confound your liberal friends.
      Reagan on Rushmore
      by Ambassador Fred Eckert

      A Special Offer from Human Events

      $49.95 includes free shipping -- Other sizes and images start at $37.95

      Reagan on Rushmore

      Photo by Fred J. Eckert / Imaging by Ted Williams

      Reagan on Rushmore

      Explore the World with Ambassador Eckert's Images

      Arizona, Monument Valley
Arizona,
      Monument Valley
      This scene in northern Arizona, next to the Utah border, became the iconic image of the American West after Hollywood used it as the backdrop for so many John Wayne Western classics such as Stagecoach and She Wore a Yellow Ribbon.

      Click Here to Order

      Egypt, The Great SphinxEgypt, The Great Sphinx
      Half-human, half lion, stands guard at the pyramids at Giza. One of the largest single stone statues in the world and the world's earliest known monumental sculpture, it is believed to have been built in 3000 BC.  Phrase "Riddle of the Sphinx" refers to fact that so little about it is known for certain.

      Click Here to Order

      Italy, RomeItaly, Rome
      In the courtyard of the Palazzo del Conservatori in Rome is a scene that I find evocative of The Eternal City in which I once lived -- remaining fragments of a gigantic 4th century statue of the Emperor Constantine II.

      Click Here to Order

      Easter Island, South
Pacific OceanEaster Island,
      South Pacific Ocean
      The giant statues on this Easter Island platform stand 16 feet high and each weight about 18 tons – and they are neither the tallest nor the heaviest on the island. We can only speculate as to their meaning.

      Click Here to Order

      North Carolina, Linville
FallsNorth Carolina,
      Linville Falls
      Widely considered to be the most attractive waterfalls in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina, Lineville Falls is located in the north-west area of the state just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.

      Click Here to Order

      Mexico, San Miguel de
AllendeMexico, San Miguel de Allende
      The historic mountain town of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, is noted for its colorful windows and doors.

      Click Here to Order

      Australia, KoalaAustralia, Koala
      The Koala, a marsupial often mistakenly called a Koala bear, has become a symbol of Australia every bit as much as is the kangaroo.

      Click Here to Order

      UNSUBSCRIBE: From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. This email was sent to basebfamily@... because you are signed up to receive Special Offers from Human Events. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to SpecialProducts@....
      If a friend has forwarded you this message, visit HumanEvents.com to subscribe to FREE conservative news alerts from Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan and Chuck Norris.

      Human Events  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

      You were added to the system January 31, 2006. For more information click here.