Can You name The 9 Planets IN ORDER without using your fingers?????

  • tRrick REED, RxR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      --- In uhohohnoooops@yahoogroups.com,

      Master Photographer
      wrote:
      Well....can you?

      Can you NAME all of the NINE planets..

      IN ORDER...

      WITHOUT using your fingers?

      Can I?

      Well..let me see....

      There's....uh...

      Whats' first...heck...I don't know..

      Hmmmm....

      Mercury...

      Venus...

      then I think it's EARTH of course next..

      yeah yeah yeah...

      that's one , two ...three...

      I AM not using my fingers...

      then there is...

      Where's MARS fit in in there...

      Maybe it was Mercury..

      Mars

      Earth...

      Venus...

      Jupiter....

      Saturn...

      Uh....shoot...what's next....uh...

      Jupiter....

      Hmmmm.....

      Welll...LUCY...RICKY..FRED..& ETHEL

      for all I know.

      Well, we only know what we only know.

      Look at the stars...

      Look at the stars !!!!

      I guess I can't name all the nine planets

      IN ORDER...OFFHAND !!!

      We have our own stars...

      Check us out.

      YOU can be a Stahhhhhh YOURSELF !!
      Take a GOOD LOOK at OUR Face TOO !
      Check Out The Main PAGE at least.
      Member's Photos appear and change on a Daily Basis here on The Main
      Page.

      The "Uh-Oh ! Oh, NO !! Ooops !!! GROUP

      FREE Autopsy Photos of JFK, Marilyn Monroe, ELVIS,Sharon Tate and many more when you join. Each time a butterfly flutters it's wings in one part of the universe Cybill SHEPHERD gets laid in another or my Motrher Farts. Free Download of new Recording Hit RickReed4President by Mr. Roboto.....join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rickreedrashriotreaderreturns2004

      The Rick REED Team
      RxR