New file uploaded to romconlang

  • romconlang@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the romconlang
      group.

      File : /Brujeric Language Overview.rtf
      Uploaded by : gregbontrager <GregBont@...>
      Description : A complete grammatical overview of the Brujeric language (47 pages, RTF format)! Brujeric is essentially a blend of modern French and Spanish with a few unique attributes thrown in. I welcome any feedback, good or bad. If you find any bugs or inconsistencies, please let me know ASAP.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gregbontrager <GregBont@...>
    • romconlang@yahoogroups.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 31, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the romconlang
        group.

        File : /Garbled_diacritics_and_what_to_do_about_them.html
        Uploaded by : melroch <bpj@...>
        Description : Yahoogroups garbles posts encoded in UTF-8. A really old workaround may help!

        melroch <bpj@...>